More Immersive. More Inclusive. More Cost Effective.
Tata Communications’ Integrated Business Video Services (IBVS) is a comprehensive portfolio of flexible, high-definition and cost-effective collaboration tools and services to create an integrated video network for the entire organization
- IBVS offering includes Telepresence for a real time, life-like and immersive video experience that allows for impactful executive level collaboration across global locations and High Definition Video Conferencing systems for its more routine team interactions between branch offices and other remote locations.
- Access to Tata Communication’s global network of Public Telepresence rooms is readily available to employees/partners in distributed locations, on a pay-per-use basis. With the world’s largest global Public TelePresence Room network with 36 rooms across 19 countries spanning 5 continents, your teams are never out of reach.
- High Definition video calls to connect with other video networks from your enterprise via the Tata Communications’ Video Cloud, irrespective of the technology platform or the service provider.
- Our Video Cloud Infrastructure i.e., Global Meeting Exchange provides expansive interconnectivity with carrier partner networks ensuring that the customer’s entire business ecosystem is connected with minimal disruption and cost.
- A wide range of options for Cloud-based on-site video conferencing and modular managed services to fit every business need and budget.
- Managed Services
- Monitoring & management
- Telepresence as a service
- Learn more - View fact sheet
- Inter company services
- Business to business
- Multipoint bridging
- Learn more - View fact sheet
- Public Telepresence services
- Room on rental basis
- World's largest public network
- Partner enablement
- B2B and B2P
- Learn more - view fact sheet
Why Tata Communications?
Lower TCO : Lower Costs, Simpler Installation, Easier Management, Low Bandwidth
- No Central Equipment Cost, No Real Estate Costs to host, No Internal Management Cost.
- Bandwidth Cost Savings in Central Location.
- No need to allocate, train and retain I.T. Resources.
- Leverage on Public Rooms Network.
Faster ROI : Higher Utilization, Better Inter-connectivity
- Better User Experience. High degree of QoS.
- More Inter-connect options.
Single Accountability : TCL as a One Stop Shop
- TCL Manages entire setup, equipments, network, scheduling, management, facilitation, concierge and support for TP and HDVC services.
- SLA based, high QoS Managed Services.
Investment Protection : Hosted Model hence Technology Protection
- Regular Upgrades, enhancements, inter-connectivity options managed centrally by TCL.
- Capacity planning and scalability done by TCL.
- Customer just buys end points and gets started.
Simplified Billing Models : Flexible Billing Schemes
- All Invoices from single party ( TCL ) for Equipments, Bandwidth, Managed Services, Support, etc. ( NRC / MRC ).
- Individual sites / entities / cost centers can receive respective bills. Simplified cost allocation.
- No need to cross charge Central Infrastructure hosted by TCL.
More Inter-connect Options : Connect to a larger network
- Connect to rooms outside the Enterprise viz. TCL Public Rooms or any other Rooms within TCL Telepresence and HDVC Cloud.
- Immediate option and opportunity to connect to Vendors, Suppliers, Partners, Alliances, Customer and Clients, etc.